09:00 ~ 18:00(last admission : 17:30)
1st January, Every Monday
114 spaces available (including two spaces for large vehicles) Access hours : 08:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Parking fees(Assortment, Vehicles for under 20 people, November ~ February)
||Vehicles for under 20 people
||Vehicles for over 20 people
|Up to one hour
|Per every 5 minutes after an hour
|Daily parking(to be prepaid)
||KRW 22,000 / day
||KRW 44,000 / day
|Disabled persons, men of national merit
|80% of parking fee
|Compact cars, low-pollution vehicles
|50% of parking fee
※ 2018.6.19(Tue) ~
Emergency-purpose vehicles under the Road Traffic Act; vehicles doing business related to the museum; vehicles for diplomats; official vehicles; vehicles used for a special event held at the museum; vehicles staying for less than 10 minutes
- Details like vehicle arrival/departure times are recorded by automatic devices. No separate parking receipt is issued.
- We shall not be responsible for any of the following: theft of a vehicle, theft of articles left in a vehicle or damage to a vehicle within the parking lot.
- Please use public transport when visiting the museum if possible.
Using the facilities
- Small meals can be purchased at the cafeteria inside the museum.
- Souvenirs and cultural objects can be purchased in the Museum Shop on the first floor.
- Bags and other packages should be stored in the storage lockers on the first floor.
- Baby strollers for infants and wheelchairs for the elderly are available for use (13 baby strollers, 12 wheelchairs).
Permanent exhibition halls
- Audio Guide : available in 3 languages(English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Guided Tours : Available in English Inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org
click here to download the reservation form